Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today.....Valentines Day?!

Ook so as we all kno, 2day is Valentines Day, the designated day of the year when we all express our love towards one another. Now this year MY valentines day is somewhat "comprimised". He's there, im here and......yea, "compromised, like I said. My and my roomate came to the conclusion, @ 2:45am tht we would drive home, just to be with these valentines of ours for the day. Too bad the niggaz didn't realize at the time tht we were willing to make such a crazy sacrifice. I've come to learn that when it comes to romance, males will never completly understand wat it means to us. Women are really simpler than you all think. The smallest things often mean soooooo much. I can admit tht I've never had a "spectacular" valentines day and im ok with tht. The day doesn't have to b spectacular. Just go a little bit out of your way to show me what i mean to u! Thats all we ask for I promise. I know tht every male isn't a scholar in the romance department and thats fine! Nothing beats a failure but a try. If i love/have feelings for you anything you attempt to do is going to b ok and if a guy does attempt to do something and it's not good enough, he's fuckin wit the wrong chick! I can't speak for every female but i'd b willing to bet that a simple but sweet valentines day would always win over no valentines day at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment