Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bad Ass Shoe #1

My goal is going to be to post atleast one hot shoe a week, no specific kind, just any shoe! And yes gym shoes will be included and yes I still wear them. I've been told im too old for gym shoes but I never listen to the opinion of those who's opinion don't matter! "Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!"

Anyway.....back to the shoe. Here is is, cost alot but it is available at Zappos.com so it's accessable

Alexander McQueen Zipper Boots

by Administrator 7. January 2010 04:22

Alexander-McQueen-Zipper-Boots

OK, When I first saw the Motorcycle Jacket ankle boots, I thought that would be the best of the best of Alexander McQueen shoes, but these boots are even better. You can fold the top down so they are similar to the fabulous motorcycle jacket boots, but improved with zipper and cut out detail. The man is a genius designer. As you can see, these boots come in both black and red, and really, I'm digging the red. These boots are leather with a 4.5 inch heel and a .75 inch platform and feature the signature skull zipper pull. $999 at Zappos.com.

Alexander-McQueen-Zipper-Boots Alexander-McQueen-Zipper-Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment